Our priority is to ensure that our students have the skills and understandings to safely navigate their way around their digital environment with confidence.
On Tuesday, 14th June at 6:30pm, we are hosting a session for parents led by Mr Chris Greene from Cybersafe Families.
The session will provide:
• Introduction to the most popular and current social media platforms;
• Tools to recognise and manage cyber bullying;
• Information about online grooming and other risks;
• Communication strategies – how to start difficult conversations;
• Strategies for supporting positive online behaviour, including tips on managing screen time.
Parents are also encouraged to bring their device to the presentation, and will be guided through how to check security settings.
Further information about bookings and where the session will be held will be communicated soon.